Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fake Ghost Cameras

Well, as a lot of people know, there is a huge collection of the so called "Ghost Cameras", supposedly this cameras are installed on buildings/houses/whatever and they are broadcasted to the Internet so people can see eventual ghosts that may appear. This is a very good way of making money indeed, by fooling people. Here I'll post a good example of a fake ghost cam:





Did you saw a ghost on the cam meanwhile? No? Then please spend some 2 minutes looking or refresh the page and wait a little. Well, I am going to post here the "haunted frames" of the camera, because this supposed camera is only a Macromedia-Flash Video with some frames repeating on a consecutive loop, and two of them were Photoshoped to have a "Ghost Lady". Here are the "Haunted Frames".




This fake is not simply fake, but a very bad fake, per example, if you look closely, on the supposed video feed, it says "Image updates every 20 seconds" then WHY it is updating itself every 5 or 6 seconds? And why even if I unplug the Internet cable I can still watch the live feed? It ain't worth any more comments.

This 'live feed' was taken from The Hell's Kitchen Haunted Hallway Camera and the Ads on both sides of the screen are clear that the purpose is making money by fooling people, that is shameful. I also have Ads on this Blog, but that's because I don't have much time to spend here, normally it is during lunch breaks or late night updates when minutes after I fall asleep, and so I think have the right to put ads that may be of use to some of the visitors on this blog and earn a few cents for that. Actually, until now I didn't earn a single cent of the Ads, first, because this Blog is real low traffic, because as I told on the header page, this is not focused on showing pictures or videos of Ghosts (that most of them are fake) but to share knowledge of the paranormal phenomena. So only a few people visit this Blog, and most of them are not interested on the Ads displayed, but I prefer to have few but interesting visitors, ready to have a good discussion about this subject and that are able to find the information that I post here useful (I know that for now is very few) than to fool people, or being visited and commented by foolish people, even if that represents no income of ads at all!

6 comments:

  1. That's unbelievable.I have a friend that visited a hotel and he said that he saw a ghost many times while he was there.

    ReplyDelete